Design by Contrast by Oriel Poole
Freelance Event Services in Design, Production, and Hospitality
San Francisco | Los Angeles | New York City
Multifaceted, highly driven, independent contractor, Oriel provides services to the arts & entertainment, lifestyle, and marketing industries. Covering a wide range of skills from event design, artist hospitality, to production logistics.
Motivated by the desire to shape our human experience, Oriel makes ideas happen - by creating and developing ideas - expanding modes of communication - considering the people and the process involved - mapping all logistics preceding execution - and dreaming in order to fuel the creative process and vision. With a standard for success, Oriel only accepts projects she is genuinely committed to. “Nothing is more important than delivering excellence, and I perform my best when I am aligned with the company and mission at hand.” For more information, check out Oriel’s bio and services, or contact her directly below.
SF, LA, & NYC
Design for a floral wedding installation
Specializing as a freelance event designer for celebrations, festivals, and weddings.
- Event Design | creating concept designs, sales presentations, to managing event installations, and event breakdowns
- Architectural Planning | drafting the layouts for event designs, interiors, activations, or outdoor events
- 3D Rendering | producing computer generated imaging of your creative vision
- Graphic Design | designing event posters, fliers, and print material
- Art Direction | overseeing the creative team or art department for any production design or event installation
Software Skills include Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AutoCAD 2D, form·Z 3D modeling and rendering
Private Dinner Party at the MoMA
Architectural floor plan created using AutoCAD
From concept design to fabrication
Festival site planning
Site layout for polo tournament to include all tent and fencing rentals
Events include, but are not limited to: small to large scale celebrations, concerts, fashion shows, movie premieres, dinner parties, cocktail lounges, galleries, awards, boutique pop-ups, experiential marketing, and activations.
For more information on projects and work experience visit Oriel’s Behance page or Contact her for a copy of her portfolio.